04 Jul Press Release: ERP Risk Advisors announces new Audit Support as a Service services for Oracle’s E-Business Suite and ERP Cloud applications
Press Release: ERP Risk Advisors announces new Audit Support as a Service offerings for Oracle’s E-Business Suite and ERP Cloud applications
ERP Risk Advisors is pleased to announce two new Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings for Oracle’s ERP applications – E-Business Suite and ERP Cloud.
This “Audit Support as a Service” offering will provide internal and external auditors with much better and more comprehensive data needed to audit these two applications.
ERP Risk Advisors, CEO, Jeffrey T. Hare, CPA CIA CISA states the problem:
“We are often brought in by organizations that have audit findings to help clients remediate their control deficiencies. As we help clients with their remediation, we often find many other significant control design issues that should have been identified by the internal and external auditors. Two things drive our findings. First, there is a lack of maturity in understanding by internal and external auditors of these specific systems and risks specific to each system. Second, auditors don’t have the right data to help analyze these risks and related controls”
ERP Risk Advisors has been focused on helping clients design and test controls for over 15 years. The new Audit Support as a Service offerings will provide the following data for Oracle’s E-Business Suite and ERP Cloud applications:
- Test access controls and role design by evaluating sensitive access risks and segregation of duties conflicts
- Evaluate control design by:
- reviewing the actual configurations verses expected configurations
- considering ‘best practice’ configuration design as provided by ERP Risk Advisors
- Test change control processes by having a population of IT and functional configurations throughout the most commonly used ‘in scope’ modules and the core applications