Risk Advisory Services for Oracle Applications
|Welcome to ERP Risk Advisors. Our leadership in the Oracle Applications community:
- hosts the industry’s only listserver focused on internal controls and security issues with (over 1600 members)
- hosts the industry’s only repository of best practice content for end users to provide a forum to analyze and discuss risks (Internal Controls Repository) (nearly 500 users)
- hosts the LinkedIn Oracle GRC group (over 1600 members) and the Oracle ERP Auditors group (over 500 members)
- hosts and sponsors the Oracle Users Best Practices Board to facilitate peer reviews and publishing of various white papers
- presents industry-leading books on internal controls and security best practices
- provides the industry’s only training on best practices related to internal controls and security issues
- provides valuable feedback to Oracle and the end user community on the internal controls and security deficiencies in the E-Business Suite
- provides seeded content in several third party products
- provides ground-breaking white papers on internal controls and application security issues published in industry periodicals, on various websites, and blogs (available at
- provides peer review support for the OAUG white paper submission process
|Book: Oracle E-Business Suite Controls: Application Security
Book Home Page
"For the least of these" charity benefit program details.
Download Chapter 6 "Building a Proper Audit Trail for your EBS
Environment" as a preview of the book.
Download an excerpt from Chapter 7 related to the webinar "Care
and Use of Generic Logins in an Oracle E-Business Suite
Free White Papers to download
Our primer for internal auditors related to auditing Oracle
Applications can be downloaded here.
|FREE! Oracle E-Business Suite GRC Health Check
Find out more here
- Profile Options - What are they and why should auditors care?
- See link for recording here.
- Thurs, Feb 14: SQL Forms in Oracle E-Business Suite - what are they and
why should auditors care? Registration link
- Thursday March 14, 2013 2:00 ET: Introduction - Hidden Security Threats in
Oracle E-Business Suite. Registration link
- Wednesday April 24, 2013 2:00 ET: Sensitive Administrative Pages in Oracle
E-Business Suite: Are You Overlooking This Threat? Registration link
- Thursday May 23, 2013 2:00 ET: Oracle E-Business Suite Account Password
Decryption Risk Explored. Registration link
Latest article by Jeffrey published by OAUG
Why ERP Implementations Fail: Beyond the Obvious - download here
- published by OAUG in Winter 2011 Insight Magazine
Resources for Internal Auditors can be found here.
View recorded webinars here. Here is a list of topics:
Industry-leading public listserver on internal controls and security issues
Exchange ideas with over 1600 other users on Internal Controls and Security
best practices by signing up for this industry- leading listserver.
Internal Controls Repository
End user companies can sign up for the Internal Controls Repository (ICR) to
have access to industry-leading best practices. Here is a file with information
on common issues related to signing up for the ICR.